Monday, April 28, 2014

grounding


feet
eyes

(and ears, 
and nose, 
and tongue, 
and skin) 

hands
heart

this is how i 
honor my 
self

this is how i
ground my
self

this is how i
show up
for my
life

every
day

every day.
 
 
#118/365 ... my drawing a day practice ... still wet with grass stains

 
Curiosity, Connection, & Celebration are my beacons. Practice - creative, spiritual, mindfulness & self care - nurtures those aspects of my being. I fill myself up so in turn, I can offer those gifts back to the world. It is a lovely flow! 
What I practice matters little.  It is the Why - the intention - that has me showing up every.day.no.matter.how.shitty.or.how.wonderful.it.feels. 
 

When I commit to my practice, I am committing to my life. to my life. I am casting my vote for love ...  joy ... faith ... belief ... trust. 
I am digging into the marrow, the juice of practice and already I can feel the charge opening me up. Good things coming ... colorful, messy, wild things.  Deep, soul-rich, finally YES! things.  The rumpus begins May 5 and I'm digging out my party shoes. (Got my blue toes ready, as you may have seen)
'Nuf said.  If you are wanting more, I'd love to have you join me here.  

2 comments: