Friday, April 3, 2015

finally, friday (and a Good one)

More often than not, it is the simple things that bring the greatest joy. 


 


Realizing that over the years, we have established our own traditions. For whatever reason, when I was a child my family didn't dye eggs.  Probably my mother thought it would be too much of a mess. So I am just as enthusiastic as Cowgirl when it comes to pulling out the Paas egg dye cups and mixing all the colors.



In a season of continual losses (I just learned a neighbor passed away last night) I am mindful of the choices available to me: fear or trust, regret or gratitude, clinging or letting go, despair or celebration.






Again and again, I find my practice consists of choosing to open, choosing hope, choosing love.

Happy Egg Moon, happy Easter!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment