Friday, April 24, 2015

happiness is ... (sunshine edition)

... the sunshine waking me up before my alarm ... the robins serenading me as I run ... more and more warm days (mixed with cold and rainy, just to keep things interesting) ... the produce section of the market becoming more inviting (only weeks until Farmer's market!) hence a supper of roasted golden and red beets served over greens and lemon zest goat cheese on ciabatta buns. Is there anything more delightful than the smell of fresh lemon?  Mood lifter indeed!




All kinds of craziness happening over here ... Spring fever has taken hold and I've discovered a new passion:



Tie Dye!  Prepping for shibori in Bali next October.  



I might just be opening a scarf stall when I get back (how many scarves can I bring home through customs?  Hmm ....)




Finding the best medicine is trying new things. Learned that from Martha Beck - it is good for the brain and good for the creative soul.  What should I try next?  

Anything sunshine yellow and turquoise I'd say ...

1 comment: