Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday's Inspiration Celebration









Normally Monday's are tough days: back to work, back to school, back to all the details of daily life that seem to leap out and demand my attention. What better way to combat Monday Blues than by taking time to acknowledge the gifts received in the previous week? Before plunging into this week's to-do list, let's pause and give thanks to all that we created, celebrated, or took time to appreciate in the previous week. Here's what gifts creativity offered to me last week:




















Share with us what inspired you this past week and what gifts creativity bestowed upon you whether it be in words, images, photographs or artwork. Add your name to Mr. Linky below and be sure to leave me a comment 'cuz I love your words! I hope you will join me today and every Monday and share in spreading the love and the gratitude.

Let's shake Mondays up!




And remember:



(I am loving the inspiration over on 21 Secrets. I am hosting an art postcard swap, so why not sign up for some great classes and join in the fun? I've been busy painting my postcards to mail!)

7 comments:

  1. I am going to get in on that postcard swap! So much fun stuff going on over there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I second Emma! :) My goodness, Lis, where would I begin?! Inspiration swirly goodness over here from all directions. T'is great (except I'm not getting much sleep. That's ok, though, for now!)

    I miss you - hope we can catch up again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we must be on the same wavelength....I wrote a gratitude list today too! I think there is something about this time of year, the transition, maybe, of fall always gets me thinking about everything I have to be grateful for...thanks for sharing your glimpses of beauty from your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful way to celebrate Monday. I try to post a pick-me-up photo on my blog every Monday, but I think I will add this idea into my personal routine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try to get something posted on what inspired me. Haven't had a lot of time lately for anything. Nora is going through a growth spurt and it's making her more clingy and crabby than she usually is.

    Love this idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came back and added my link! :) by the way, where did you get that cool link gadget?

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that sneaker flower shot.

    i'm doing joy pockets on fridays, otherwise i would join you!

    right now, inspired by people with big hearts.

    ReplyDelete