Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wishcasting: My Space



What do I wish for my space?

Lovely prompt Jamie!



I wish for my space to be a place where love, creativity and understanding thrive.

I wish for my space to be an invitation to all who enter to relax, reflect, feel safe and able to ask their questions, speak their truth, seek and offer support and guidance.

I wish for my space to encourage all to believe in themselves, trusting that we each carry what is needed to uncover the answers.

I wish for my space to be a place of comfort, refreshing and renewing everyone's energy, spirit and soul.




I wish to carry this space within me. And I wish for all to know their own spaces of beauty and power that rest within.

Shhh ... listen ... look ... right there ... in the pause between each breath ... in the space between beat each thump of your heart ... now can you feel it?

18 comments:

  1. Yes, I can! I'm working on cleaning up the clutter in my internal, as well as external, spaces. You're helping me. Gracias!

    p.s. love the B&W photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your words soothed me
    thank you very much!
    as Liss wishes for herself so I Carmen wish for her also
    you are a poet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very lovely! As Lis wishes for herself, I wish also for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the big view of your space!

    As Lis wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE It! As Lis wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you wish for yourself, Lis, I send energy your way to wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was very sweet. As Liss wishes for herself so di I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i can feel it. how beautiful.
    as lis wishes for herself, so i wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely description of your space!
    As Lis wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As Lis wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's great! As Lis wishes for herself, I wish also for her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a beautiful wish!

    as lis wishes for herself, so i wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As Lis wishes for herself, I also wish for him.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful wish! I would like that as well! Don't know what is in the cleaning fairies bags, but as long as they get the job done I'd be happy:)
    As Lis wishes for herself, I wish also for her

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Lis-what a wonderful post! Yes...these spaces we carry within us need to be cleared too. So we can hear our scared heart, energy, creative spirits. Thanks so much for visiting my blog yesterday and for leaving a thoughtful comment. Yes, you belong with all those wonderful artists:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful words & beautiful photos!

    I think you achieve that wish here at your lovely blog. Its why you are on my blogroll & why I featured one of your posts at my blog (click the toolbar tab labeled Lightbearers & then click beautiful blog posts).

    Hope you have a loveley holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can feel it, love this wish, it is perfect!
    As Lis wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete